Non Surgical Pigmentation Removal
In your quest to seek the Best Clinic for Liposuction in Hyderabad, you have reached us. Ojas is run by Americn Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons and Physicians with more than 20+ years of experience who believe in Ethical and Transparent Practice with Honest Approach. We take great pride in the way we practice our Profession. Please call us on : 94408-46050 to find why we are the Right Choice of Thousands of People.
Excessive skin pigmentation is a result of abnormal production and deposition of melanin by the melanocytes. Melanocytes are pigment-producing cells. The number of melanocytes present in our skin will determine our skin colour. Hyperpigmentation, or areas that are darker than the rest of the skin, result from excess melanin production and deposition. Excessive skin pigmentation can be from a number of causes including UV exposure, hormones, skin trauma, and congenital. Pigmentation can be treated with lasers and lightening creams. The mode of treatment used will be dependent on the type of pigmentation, patient preference, and patient risk tolerance. Different lasers are required for different types of skin pigmentation and skin types. UV protection/sunscreen is paramount in the treatment of pigmentation. Dr V K Srinagesh of Ojas Aesthetic Institute is Board Certified Surgeon with many years of experience in these kinds of Cosmetic Surgeries. Ojas Aesthetic Institute offers this surgery at an affordable cost providing right results.
PIGMENTATION OF FACE:
Pigmentation of face generally refers to increase in pigmentation than the original colour, this is called hyperpigmentation. it can be due sun burn or tan called –P photomelanosis. May be due to acne or disease- Photomelanosises or may due to hormonal disturbance in women which is called —Melasma.
Treatment for hyper pigmented disorders
• Melasma, Photomelanosis and post inflammatory hyper pigmentation can be treated with topical creams such as hydroxy quinone, tretinoin, topical steroids, alpha hydroxy acid creams or azelic acid. If the patient does not improve with these medicines other modalities should be used, which may be :
- Peri-orbital melanosis : Spot glycolic acid peel,or arginine peel or electrical stimulation of the skin may be done. One may also try intense pulse light therapy. Iron supplements and anti oxidants help when taken orally.
- Freckles and lentigens : we have the following modalities
- Macular and lichen amyloidosis : We may use the following treatment
- Nevus can be removed by pigmented laser
- Tattoo may be removed by dermabrasion or laser surgery